Thursday, December 06, 2007

Clicking like crazy...

Oh gosh... sorry (specially to all my friends) for posting this again here when I've posted it in my two Multiply sites and emailed it to a gazillion people... it's just that I love, love, love our prenup pics to death!


I know have two photographers on my IT list... and while the other one is related to me, Paul Vincent is the other one. Hay, or maybe we just clicked. He understood that my fiance and I are two crazy people who wants uniqueness in our lives. Oh well, please bear with me. In a few weeks time it will all be over...




3 comments:

kong-chu said...

hey! You got Paul Vincent pala!!! Cool! He was our most fave supplier too! hehe.

Anonymous said...

love the basketball shot! :) one must never take weddings too traditionally or else you're gonna go bonkers! best wishes!

Conchita said...

tiners: ours will never be serious...hopefully solemn, well do our best... hehe

sara: yeah! we loved your photos so we got him too. although almost didn't get him kse we were suppose to have a regular photog. last oct my mom insisted we get a real wedding photog na! buti his dec30 got moved to another date!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...