Saturday, December 15, 2007

HOLIDAY MOVIES

The holidays are here and one of my favorite things to do is just stay in bed and have a movie marathon. I have two movies on my list.

I just saw this one on HBO recently. The Holiday is a story of two women, continents apart, swapping homes for the holidays to get away from the men in their lives. But unexpectedly find new men to fall in love with.

Jude Law is a total hottie here! But that's not the only reason I love this movie. Other stars include Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet and Jack Black. It's a total chick flick!


My ultimate holiday movie is Love Actually. I can watch this one over and over and over and over... well, you get the idea. I've even memorized the lines! This movie is a hodge-podge of lives of different people and their encounters with love.

Stars include Hugh Grant, Emma Thompson, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth and Keira Knightly. With all the stories there, I'm sure there's one story you can relate to.

Yes, probably too sappy for some of you but sometimes I just wanna watch movies without analyzing too much. And these are on top of my list!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...