Thursday, February 21, 2008

Even Idols get sick too...

I was watching tonight's American Idol and I saw a couple of them sick with flu and bronchitis. So I guess we're not far from the pack. My husband has been sick for several days already and even if we did try to sleep in different beds (me on our bed and him on our sofa bed), it's really impossible not catching the flu from him since we're still staying in one room.

As much as I'd love to take a day off from work, it's my first week in the office so...

I'm off to bed to get some rest. I'll let Tini take care of our daughter, San Cai, on his own.

San Cai is our first born and she's a Siamese cat. Hehehe...

This is just taken from my camera phone. Imagine what I could do with a real nice camera. Sniff... sniff...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...