Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ADORAble

I gave into the urge and went to Greenbelt 4 to check if the Boston bag was already available in Gucci Manila. Yup... they were there. Although they just have it in red and green. Both sizes. Sigh... sigh... sigh...

I also went around this pseudo department store in the second floor of the Greenbelt 5. It's called ADORA. I discreetly went around trying to look like I knew my way around. I was quite intimidated! But the associates were adorably (hah! squeezed that in!) attentive. I asked if they were carrying a specific brand and they said ADORA is a department store. "It's not about the labels", one of the associate said. They carry many labels from around the world from Turkey to Thailand. Of course, they also have local items. They also carry a hodge podge of items. They have travel bags, sunglasses, perfume, make up, swim wear, shoes, etc...

The first floor is dedicated to men's wear while the second is for the ladies. I really did linger because the layout of the store forces you to walk around the whole shop! They even have a cafe probably for the waiting boyfriends or husbands... they did put it on the first floor.

I did forget to ask what ADORA meant.

Prices of products typical of Greenbelt stores. I did almost buy a pair of sandals but as luck would have it, they didn't have it in my size.

I would've taken pictures but scared they'd kick me out! But I do have plans of coming back with my husband in tow coz I found some awesome brown leather shoes for him. I've been trying to convince him to get a brown pair.

My goal is to turn him into a fashionist-o.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...