Saturday, August 30, 2008

90210 back again!



Yes, like what the plug said, America's favorite zip code is back!

C'mon, you people out there in their late twenties to mid thirties... admit it! It this was one of your favorite shows growing up. Along with Doogie Howser, MD. and Melrose Place... I know I looked forward to Friday nights to catch a glimpse of Luke Perry and Jason Priestly. But then, when they started college I kinda lost interest.

But we'll definitely be seeing new faces in West Beverly High starting this fall. Although, I heard Tori Spelling, Jennie Garth and Shannon Doherty will be popping in once in awhile.

When will we see them here in the Phil?! Don't hold your breathe yet. We'll probably be two seasons late as usual. I don't know though if it will have the same impact as the last time. I mean, we're bombarded with knock-offs for the past decade or so... Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill and the O.C. ... not to mention Gossip Girl. Will we see anything different or the same teen angst full of gossip, sex and all-too-profound-dialogues from teens?!

Wait and see...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...