Thursday, March 05, 2009

Crazy over Hermes

SNN (Showbiz News Ngayon) reported that several of our local actresses tote Hermes birkins, emphasizing the price tags of these bags.

Photos may not be as accurate so please don't bite my head off. I think I saw La Greta with a blue one, just not sure what it was made of. I'm not surprised she had one. I'd be more surprised if she didn't.

Rufa Mae has an orange ostrich leather... why orange?! I hope it's her favorite color and not because that's the only one she could get.

Of course the Megastar has this... although this one has diamonds...

Since I didn't get to win the P350MM lotto jackpot recently, I'll be waiting for a few more decades (or maybe century???) to buy one. SNN said Rufa Mae's bag costs P1MM and Sharon's birkin is P3MM. I think they exaggerate...

But if I'm spending millions for a bag... I'd choose something more classic... not orange. Ooops.

Hermes Philippines will be opening soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...