Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bday Wishlist #1: Settlers of America: Trails to Rails

While the rest of the adults party and hang out in bars, me and my friends do some serious gaming. Not online games but boardgames.

Was introduced to Settlers of Catan a couple of years ago. It's a strategy game and quite fun... and sometimes dangerous. Especially with the group of people I play with. Major, major competitive!!!

Now there's a new version of Catan, Settlers of America: Trails to Rails. It's so big! It looks awesome!

This is on my wishlist for my birthday.



Here's what it looks like all laid out...


Ok, I admit it. I'm a geek. So, fellow geeks... let's unite and play Catan!

(Settlers of Catan gameboards available at Hobbes and Landes)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...