Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Emmy 2010

Modern Family and Mad Men were big winners in the last Emmy's. Glee only had four awards that night. Boo. Well, not everybody can be a winner. 

Now, let's see who are the big Emmy winners in fashion... and who are the not-so-lucky-ones...

Lea Michelle in Oscar dela Renta: so so for me... or maybe it's the hair

newlyweds Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, hot couple... but...

this is one Alexander McQueen dress me not liking...

Although very beauty pageant-ish, I like Clarie Dane's Armani dress

lovin' the small cutout design of this simple white dress worn by Julie Benz

nice long black dress for Eva Longoria

only Heidi Klum can pull off a mini in the Emmy's

I think the two layers of fluff turned me off on this Carolina Herrera dress on Dianna Agron

Seriously I wasn't so happy with the dresses this Emmy. There's still the Golden Globes and Oscars to look forward to.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...