Friday, January 13, 2012

Chicify Finds: Post Christmas Shopping

Found some stuff online and as usual, took me awhile before I got them. Good thing I waited coz Chicify is now on sale!

Margaux Tri-Color clutch from Caleigh Madison on sale for P350.00. I'm a mom and must always have big bags. But I love the colors on this. Plus, it's on sale!

I love pouches! These are P280.00 each. I collect receipts for the office and the black pouch is great way to keep everything organized. And I just have to have the red pouch. I promised myself to put at least P100 a day for emergency retail therapy!

Chicify also has stuff for the home and kids. I'm thinking of getting pillow cases from Plush Home for the couch in our room.

Other brands carried by Chicify are Cole Vintage, Salsa Trends, Butterfly Twists and more! 

1 comment:

Vina Yabut said...

Love the multi-colored pouch. Looks so chic :)

vinayabut.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...