Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Loving Joe Fresh!

We have visitors from Canada and before they arrived they asked me what I wanted. Well, aside from MAC Studiofix I also asked for lip crayons and blush from Joe Fresh.


I haven't tried the blush since I'm still trying to finish the cheek tint I bought last year. But I love, love the lip crayons coz it feels soft on the lips! I'm sure the lisptick will glide on nicely too.

I really regret not getting more stuff while I was in Canada last year. Should've explored the shoes and the clothing line as well. 

The brand's beauty line is a good place to start to build your make up collection. It's cheap but good quality. Price starts at CAN$6. Too bad it's only available in Canada.



2 comments:

Issa said...

hope you can include swatches! :) can't wait to see FOTD's :)

Conchita said...

i didn't want to open the stuff yet. hehe...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...