Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Review: Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter

I found out about the Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter while reading Project Vanity's blog. Timing was great coz I was going to SM Makati that same day and decided to grab a tube.


They have about 20 colors to choose from. Since I have so many lipsticks already, I decided to get my not-so-usual color. Pink! I do have bright pinks but wanted something lighter and for more daily use. The lady in the counter recommended Sweet Tart.


I must admit, it does glide on smoothly and color retention is okay. Although I do have to re-apply more often than my other lipsticks.


I just got one tube but after trying this for a week I want to buy another one! I was worried that the color would be too bright for my skin tone but it actually looks nice and natural on me. 

These are available in SM Makati for P525. 

Oh, can I also share I grabbed my first bottle of super red nail polish too?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...