Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stuck in San Francisco

I spoke too soon.

It's either I'm cursed or may balat ako sa puwet!

My flight was suppose to be SFO-NRT-MNL. It's still is but a day delayed.

I want to cry already!

My flight from SFO to NRT was delayed until 730pm before they decided to tell us that they really couldn't fix the mechanical problem plaguing the plane. They offered hotel and food vouchers. But since I have relatives here I decided to stay at their place. I needed to wash the clothes I was wearing because there was no way I was going to wear those clothes for 48hrs! I don't believe in side "A" and side "B"!!!

They first told us we were spending the night in Tokyo. That got me worried. I know I travel a lot but I'm still apprehensive getting bumped off like that.

I've been cursed with flight diversion due to thunder storm and flight delays this whole trip.

Told my boss of the delay. I really did try to go home though. Fought with the Northwest agents telling them I wanted to be transferred to the Philippine Airlines flight which was leaving in a few hours. I threw them the line "...i know the procedure! I used to work for Northwest too!"

Obviously it didn't work.

Five boxes of Krispy Kreme all going to waste!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...