Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Birthday Wish List

I'm always in denial when September comes rolling in. For one, malls start playing Christmas carols already... ugh! Christmas shopping! And, in a few weeks I'll be turning a year older. Big ugh!

So, anyway... I'm putting here my birthday wish list in case the Universe is listening.

Goyard St. Louis Tote

Tom Ford Camilla Sunglasses


Channel Classic Flap (haven't decided what color yet)


Louis Vuitton Mahina


Botkier Cairo


DuWop Lip Venom

My list also includes another Viktor Jeans... I'm thinking this time in white. I'm so into my Viktors! I just love the fit. I don't know if it's just me or what but my butt really looks good in them...
I hope The Secret works this time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...