Monday, September 17, 2007

On the red carpet...

It's the Emmy's again and you know what I love about Hollywood t.v./movie awards... the outfits on the stars of course! I don't see any clear trend on the red carpet this year, unlike last year it was all grecian (which totally inspired me for my wedding!).

Anyway, so I surfed the web and checked out what's hot on the red carpet. It was a wee bit disappointing for me. Or maybe they're reserving all the hot stuff for the Oscar's. See for yourself...

Project Runway's Heidi Klum in a hot red number

Christina Aguilera

HEROES' Ali Larter sexy in red

Ghost Whisperer star Jennifer Love Hewitt in classic black

Gossip Girl narrator Kristen Bell in an age-appropriate blue gown


I'm not liking Ellen's dress but loving Portia De Rossi's dress, check the snake detail

Kimora Lee Simmon's in a jewel-tone dress... yummy!

HEROES' Hayden Paniattiere, fashion police hated her dress but I kinda like it...

Eva LaRue in black and white... tuxedo-ish don't you think?! Check out the details on the top

(photos from www.yahoo.com)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...