Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Schu's-maryosep!

How I wish I could start wearing heels already! New styles are out now at one of my fave shoe stores, SCHU!

I'm so done with flats that's why I was drawn to these styles. Just have to wait a few more weeks (or maybe til the swelling goes down) before I can run to the store and grab these lovely shoes...

available also in grey... but like this one, just because it's funky to wear yellow...

animal print always spell... s-e-x-y!


just because i love wedges!

Check out the other styles in the stores. Lots of flats and sandals too... Oh, and by the way... if my shoe size doesn't go back to what it was before, that gives me license to shop for new shoes right?!

(photos courtesy of Schu's Multiply site)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...