Saturday, November 29, 2008

MAC Loves Pussy! Meow!


I dedicate this post to one of my BFF's... Wip, who loves everything Hello Kitty. I feel like I'm in a Sanrio shop whenever I ride her car. And since she started her kikay streak... she's loving make up too! A passion I can now share with her aside from shopping.

I was browsing Beauty Snob and found this post! Remember when MAC came out with a Barbie collection? Well, this time MAC will be coming out with a Hello Kitty Collection around February next year. That's in Canada and US. It will probably trickle down here in the Philippines late summer. There will be two collections: Hello Kitty Colour and Hello Kitty Kouture. Full details are still hush-hush for now.

How can you not love this collection?! First of all, it's MAC. I so love MAC. My mom is a huge fan and sources her stash straight from Canada. I just borrow most of her stuff while I try to build my own collection.

Second, it's Hello Kitty?! Even if I've outgrown this lovely pussy, I still gush over anything Hello Kitty! I just don't buy them anymore. I don't think my husband will appreciate sleeping in a room full of pink stuff even if he loves cats. Especially since our baby is a boy.

Lastly, although color is extra funky for my taste, there's some items there I can incorporate in my daily look. A little bit more pink in my cheecks and lips won't be too bad.

My friend Wip said she won't be spending for herself anymore this year... that's good! She can save up for her MAC Hello Kitty Collection for next year.

(image and news from WWD & Beauty Snob)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...