Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So, what else is new?!

I can't believe I had nothing to blog about for the past weeks. It's probably because I'm approaching my 33rd week and people around me are so protective of me.

No malls. No bazaars. Ack! So, my Christmas list is still just that... a list. Nothing accomplished. And it will probably take some sneaking out for me to get it started. Thing is, I get tired easily too which makes shopping even harder.

There's also not much for me to check on the net. No new stuff that gets me excited. Unless you consider electric breast pumps... been checking those out...

My hands are swollen and my feet are a full size bigger already. I've gone to rummaging my mom's shoe closet to wear to work. I've stopped checking out shoes on the net. No use teasing myself when I can't go buy them.

The closer to the finish line, the more impatient I get. I hope I can still go back to my old size (or close to it!) both for my clothing and shoes!

Oh, but something to look forward to... I'm planning to attend the debut of the Holiday collection of the different brands in Greenbelt 4 this Thursday! Got invites through my mom. Brands like Bottega Veneta, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, etc. will be launching their newest lines. Theme is "silver chic". I'm still thinking if my tummy will let me wear my silver dress...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...