Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dashing with My Gal


Every time school is out, I like to bring my favorite goddaughter to Dashing Diva for some Little Diva service. That includes a kiddie maniped and some nail art.

I don't know...it's just my panata to her. So, summers and Christmas breaks, sometimes even sem break, we go to Dashing together.


But had my nails done just recently so it's probably just her today. But I think their Manhattan Collection is out too. Might check that out.

I'm recommending to her their Neon Collection. It's suppose to be their summer colors in the US but of course, our summer months are different here. Still, the popping colors are such eye candies! She likes pink. I'm sporting the neon purple. I forgot the name but I'm wearing it for the holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a very special ninang you are... i wish some of mine would take me nail styling!

merry christmas and a happy new year!

Conchita said...

hehehe...i can't wait to have a daughter so three of us can all go together!

merry xmas and happy new year too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...