Monday, January 25, 2010

...because I'm chismosa...

Taken from Dolly Anne Carvajal's article in PDI today:

The concerned wife of a PBA player sent me this text message: “I’m not a Kris Aquino fan but since I’m also married to a PBA player, I understand what she’s going through. I see Mayen Austria at practice sessions of different PBA teams parading, with food as presents. She tries to befriend whoever player will spare her some attention. PBA wives despise her because she’s desperately seeking attention. This is in defense, not of Kris as the famous celeb that she is, but as Mrs. James Yap.”

----

Kasi sabi nila... tall guys have big feet... guys with big feet have big...SHOES...hehehehe

1 comment:

shallow said...

i miss pinoy tsismis. can't wait to watch the buzz again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...