Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Clinique Clinic

Lately I've been really making an effort to put on make up for work. My lovely cousin, Dien, from the US sent me some beauty loot when her mom came over. Last time I was there she introduced me to some of her favorite Clinique items. Personally, I'm a MAC girl, but anything kikay, I'll try.

I used to use Clinique facepowder years ago. It was prescribed by my derma. But then eventually shifted to MAC. Now I'd like to get some more Clinique loot!


One thing I can't live without are blushes and lipstick/lipgloss. My cousin sent a sample of Blushwear Cream Stick to our cousin-in-law (to be) and I was sooooo jealous! It's so easy to use and stays long too! The color looks great on her too. Our in-law just needs to learn how to put it on properly...hehe... This is not available yet in Philippines though. Too bad.

Then she also got me this Long Last Glosswear SPF15 the last time I visited her. I'm amazed it does last long! Problem is the Fireberry shade is not available here in the Philippines... boo! We need to tell Dien to bring us some when she visits.
 
Sigh! I'm really missing Sephora now...I'm checking online and everything seems cheaper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bare Escentuals came out with this new matte foundation late last year. It's so cool! My face does not shine like heck anymore. Lovin' it!

Conchita said...

thanks! i'll go check that out too. my face gets too oily when i use mineral make up so i stopped using it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...