Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cheap Thrills #2: JUANA

For an office gal like me, shopping for clothes without breaking the bank is such a struggle. Last year while preparing for my son's 1st birthday, I came across stores in Divisoria that are quite fashionable and yet budget friendly.

JUANA is a working girl's haven. Seriously! For P350-P400 you can get really good dresses already. And for P250 you can get fashionable blouses that are fit for work and play. During their big sales, they even cut down the prices to P200 for clothes and P150 for blouses. A few weeks ago I got to grab a handful of clothes for only P1600... not bad!

Here's some of the few - and I mean few! - items I bought...





The way to make these dresses stand out is to accessorize! The right bag and shoes make me look like I spend thousands of pesos! Really value for money.


JUANA stores are located in pasilio 2i-01, 2c-02, 2a-41, 2a-44 and 2g-01, all in 168 Mall, Divisoria Mall, Greenhills Shopping Center and SM Valenzuela. You can also follow them on Facebook for sales and new items.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...