Saturday, October 09, 2010

MAC goes Villainous

I'm no sweet girl that's why since my childhood I can relate better to the contrabidas. In nursery school I played the evil step-mother of Snow White because I can never pull off the cute-kid look.

I'm so happy that MAC has finally glorified evil-ness... not that being evil is a good thing. Most of the time it's just fun.


VENOMOUS VILLAIN is MAC's new offering. Featuring four Disney villains: Cruella (101 Dalmatians), Evil Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves), Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) and Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog). The collection is dark and daring with lots of purples, plums and reds.








These are just some of my faves from the collection. I checked out the site and most of the items are sold out already. Sadness! Hope I can grab a lipstick or two...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...