Thursday, October 28, 2010

MUÑIZ SHOES

Shoe addict in me is on the prowl again for my next pair. Guess what I found...

Muñiz Shoes is Carmina Villaroel's baby. Yep, Carmina Villaroel as in the actress, tv host, commercial model and mother of twins. Awesome right?! The debut collection can rival those imported brands. Designs are chic yet comfy. See for yourself... here are some of my faves...

Gianelli

Carmen

Beatrice

Bettina

Barbara

Maura

The shoes are named after family and friends close to Carmina's heart. Even the name Muñiz is actually her middle name. The brand prides itself in being 100% locally made. Currently, it's only being sold online. 

So, here I am again doing  online shopping. In love with a pair already.

(check http://munizshoes.com/ all pictures taken from the site)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...