Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Golden Globe 2011 Red Carpet: Love it or Hate it?

Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? Do you love what the stars were wearing? Or do you hate it? Here's the rundown...

Angelina Jolie in a Swarovski-encrusted Atelier Versace. (Love it!)

Anne Hathaway also in a Swarovski-encrusted gown by Giorgo Armani Prive. (Love it!)

 Christina Aguilera in Zuhair Murad (Hate it!). Enough of the burlesque-look!

I love the simplicity of this dress. Claire Danes in Calvin Klein. (Love it! Obviously!)

Another Calvin Klein dress on Emma Stone. She gets an Easy "A" for it! (Love it!)

Eva Longoria in Zac Posen. (Love it!)

This is how teens should dress. Age-appropriate gown by Prabal Gurung (Love it!)

 Heather Morris showing her hot bod in a Lorena Sarbu gown. (Love it!)

I love that this gown by Ali Rahimi showed both strength and femininity on Jane Lynch. (Love it!)

January Jones in Versace, okay this one I'm on the fence. Love the color and the bottom part but not feeling the top. I don't know if it's sexy or sleazy.

Maybe it's the designer??? This is the second Zuhair Murad dress of the night I didn't like. (Definitely hate it!) It screams losyang! Like a ninang in a wedding would wear.

Lea Michele in Oscar dela Renta, I'm totally not feeling gleeful about this dress. (Hate it!)

I'm wondering if the sleeves are meant to look like it didn't fit well... I don't like this. Leighton Meester in Burberry Prorsum

She is really hot. Damn! Megan Fox in Giorgo Armani Prive. (Love her! Love the dress!)

For a moment during the show, when the camera scanned the crowd I thought she was Carrey Mulligan. When she stood up and I saw the whole dress, I was sorely disappointed! Michelle Williams wears Valentino Resort. Too old for her.

Maybe it's the rose applique but I don't like this on her. Although the cut of the dress goes well to compliment her baby bump, the rose was a distraction. Good thing she won Best Actress for Drama Movie that night. Natalie Portman in Viktor and Rolf. (Hate it!)

Maybe it's the body that makes this dress work. Naya Rivera in Douglas Hannant. (Love it!)

Nicole Kidman can probably wear a sack and still look good. She wears Prada. (Love it!)

Olivia Wilde in a Marchesa gown. Feel like Cinderella! (Love it!)

Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham. I like it. Fits her personality. Looks easy to wear. (Love it!)

Some don't like this dress on her but I think it's nice. Scar Jo wears Elie Saab. (Love it!)

That rounds up my Golden Globes Red Carpet... How about you? Do you agree?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...