Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm still here!!!

Yes, I'm still here. My absence was because of the numerous relatives home for the holidays. They need me for shopping and beauty tips. Haha!

Anyway, hope the holidays were as good to you as they were to me. I think I gained a few pounds. Seriously need to diet then... But aside from that, I gained a new Prada bag recently! Yey!


Prada Craquelle

Thanks to Mom! It's actually for both of us but I get to use it first. I love the studs! It has this biker-rocker feel to it. And I found this pair of shoes online that I'm hoping I can get...

Maison Martin Margiela Line 22 Illussion Wedge Clog

Doesn't it take your breath away?! Yep, looks like the year is starting with lots of fashion finds I want. There's so much to look forward to this year. There's plans to visit relatives in Tokyo and Bahrain. Gosh! I hope it pushes through! I'm even starting to review my Nihongo to prepare for our trip! 

How about you? How's your 2011 so far?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...