Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Juliet would love these!

I just came back from the US. I tried hard not to over indulge this time with shoes - since I'm really a shoe addict - I realized I ended up bringing home eight pairs of shoes. Most of which were bought to me by my mom and my aunts. These should have satisfied me for a few months right?!

And then, I come home and see this in my email...


Also available in black


And we all know how comfy Anthology shoes can be right?! I have two pairs to prove it. You can order these babies online.

Oh fair Verona! Why do you tempt me so!

2 comments:

kong-chu said...

i have the black Verona...its my favorite these days! Ang comfy!

Conchita said...

i'm sure! so plush! hope they come out with other colors. metallic red maybe?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...