Saturday, June 04, 2011

Sephora + Monster Satchel

Sephora is always heaven for me. So many brands in just one store! Grabbed a few must-haves there while in Canada but still need to get some more things, will have to drop by again here in the US.


I ended up buying only two items coz my little boy was grabbing all the lipsticks and eyeshadows on display while screaming "Crayons! Crayons!". Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and also Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF15 in Fireberry. Both products I never see in the Phil. Well, there are sites selling Urban Decay but so expensive. Should get these too...

 Buxom lipgloss for the perfect pout!
dab a bit of this near the brow and above the apple of your cheek for highlight!

Nakakaloka talaga! And... my bro was toting this when he arrived to meet up with us here in Dallas!

my brother calls it a "monstrosity!"

It's my two-tone Cambridge ordered from ASOS. I had to explain to my mom what a satchel was but eventually she said she'll borrow it too. Yellow is her fave color! A-hah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...