Sunday, June 26, 2011

More JCs! @ Solestruck

I finally succumbed and got the Foxy in black kidskin leather. I'm not sure whether I'm really a 5 or 5.5 but I think I should get my next pair half a size bigger. But I was running around to so many events yesterday I didn't get a shot of my outfit.

Anyway, while we wait for the next batch of Jeffrey Campbells at SM Fashion Forum, you can also check out AVA in the coming weeks (see my previous post). Or if you can't wait, here's more JC shoes, this time at SOLESTRUCK.


I see some Prada-inspired brogues. And I see some designs I dunno if I can handle... 

Skyroom

What you think about this one?


I don't know what goes through JC's mind when he designs his shoes! But I guess it works!

Enough of Jeffrey Campbell for now. My budget can't handle it anymore... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...