Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You Can't Fake Fashion

Council of Fashion Designers of America and eBay have joined together to fight counterfeiting by coming out with the "You Can't Fake Fashion" tote. CFDA also called on 50 famous designers to design one-of-a-kind totes to be sold in the Fashion Vault of eBay.

Basic Tote

The basic bag is $35 and proceeds will go to the CFDA Foundation. But the lovely unique bags designed by the likes of Anna Sui, Badgley Mischka, DKNY, Coach, Catherine Malandrino, Brian Atwood, are sold for $150. And last time I checked they were all sold out! 

Here are some of my favorites...

Foley + Corinna

Kenneth Cole

Reed Krakoff

3.1 Phillip Lim

I'm sure these babies will pop out somewhere again for sale. As for me, I'm waiting for the regular tote to arrive. As much as I want one of these babies, I'd rather not pay more than what it was originally sold.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...