Thursday, July 21, 2011

My First Schu Boots

And Apparel tuxedo shirt; Forever21 skirt; Schu boots with cutouts

Last night I went to the Shangri-la branch to check out the last remaining shoes on sale. The two pairs I wanted were no more to be found. I was so stupid not to get it when I saw it. Felt really bad about it. Was surprised that they were selling items for P799 - buy one take one! I thought nothing would fit me since there's not much left in my size... but the shoe gods were looking down on me and I got these boots!



My friend who was also with me, was pressured to get a pair too! Imagine almost P400 for a pair of Schu?! Crazy right?! She ended up getting this one...


There were more designs for bigger feet. Like for sizes seven to ten. I bet I would've gotten more if only there were more that fit me. But totally happy with my loot... even if I promised I'd be on shopping ban til December.

On my way home tonight, my BFF called me and told me she also went to Schu in Shang to see if she could snag two pairs too... she told me she got these...



Good job BFF! I'm planning to take pictures of them while wearing their shoes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WIP: nakakainggit naman yan! Wala naman akong size for sure!

Conchita said...

i will be on lookout for the next great sale!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...