Monday, February 06, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Spring/Summer '12

I miss my heels. I miss my Jeffreys. I have a black Foxy and a brown woven Lita. Surpisingly for shoes THAT high, I didn't have any problems walking in them. And I want more! But right now is not the best time to buy more heels. 

Saw the Spring/Summer collection of Jeffrey Campbell and here's some of the styles I hope to have...

Cleata, sides are transparent

Eva-B

Lindy

I've always loved heels and wedges, and just any shoes that will give me more height. I think that's what made me fall in love with Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

In the Philippines Jeffrey Campbell is sold at SM Fashion Forum in SM Megamall and SM Makati. Calling the gods and goddesses of Fashion Forum! Maybe you can bring some of these soon?!


2 comments:

Issa said...

oh my! these are gorgeous! :)

Conchita said...

i know! yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...