Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kim Kardashian Look by Eman

I have so much time in my hands I sometimes watch make up videos and try to do it on myself. I know, I have nowhere to go and after a few minutes of finishing it, I end up wiping everything off anyway. But I just miss putting on make up and dressing up!

I've mentioned before that I have a favorite make up artist/beauty blogger I subscribe to... Eman from Canada. 

Recently she did a look inspired by Kim Kardashian.

(video taken from Eman's YouTube site)

Super love it! Will try it soon during one of my bored moments and try to post it here. I don't have ALL the make up she used on her site. I just use whatever I have that's closest to complete the look.

Gosh, really wish I could go study and be a professional make up artist too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...