Saturday, February 04, 2012

Other Addiction, Lippies!

I know, I know! I have nowhere to go and nobody sees me at home, so why do I still have to buy new lipsticks?! After shoes, I love make up. One of my dreams is to study make up professionally. In the meantime, I watch how-to-videos on YouTube.

I saw online that Digital Traincase has a sale on some NYX cosmetics. I couldn't help but grab a few items. I had to stop myself from getting more. Being unemployed and all...

NYX Round Lipsticks at P190 while the NYX Xtreme Lip Cream is P290.

from left to right: Thalia, Blush and Pinky Nude

on skin

I stopped at three. Thalia glides on just a bit darker on my morena lips. Blush adds just the right of pink. Pinky Nude has that pop of pink color I like. 

I still have other unopened make up, it's insane! So maybe I'll wear make up at home just so I can use all of them...


2 comments:

Issa said...

it is so hard to resist lippies noh? especially if they are very affordable! makeup is my addiction! :)

Conchita said...

lippies can change a look and also my mood... love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...