Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Food Trip

I'm probably PMS-ing because I've been craving for all sorts of food lately...

1. isaw - Grilled intestines of pig or chicken. Specifically from Mang Larry's Isawan beside the post office in UP (University of the Philippines). Dipped in their very own home-made vinegar.
2. Chocolates - Mars, Snickers, and Violet Crumble
3. Chicken Joy - I found out a two-piece Chicken Joy Meal now costs P105!!!
4. Candy Cane - I missed this out last Christmas
5. Cotton Candy - The huge ones!
6. FIC (Fruits in Ice Cream) - I'm loyal to Rocky Road but I love Dulce de Leche too
7. Twin Popsies - Orange flavor
8. Honey Cake - I hate Red Ribbon! They don't wanna sell it by slice!

I remember when I was in high school, my friends (Lego Gang) and I would stay late in school and pool in whatever money we had left. Then we'd buy all sorts of junk food from the canteen (a.k.a. caf for the konyo people). We'd slump on the floor in front of our class room, junk food strewn all around us, and we'd play stupid games till the last bus trip home.

I wonder what brought that memory back to me?

I'm definitely PMS-ing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...