Monday, February 21, 2005

Panic Mode

MBA2005 is officially on panic mode as the MRR deadline draws near. I opted to stay here in the dorm last weekend attempting to do as much work as I could. And by the looks of it, I may have to stay here again this weekend! I miss my reality t.v. shows... I miss my lovely bathroom... and most of all, I miss my puppies! They're probably running around the house and doing their cute little barks by now.

I know no matter how much work my partner and I do, our gurus -- Prof. Morato and Prof. Bernardo, III -- will still find something wrong with our paper.

To our friends... we ask for your prayers and support!!! Oh... and to our parents... you really don't need to see us march do you?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...