Saturday, February 26, 2005

Therapeutic Session

Due to emotional stress combined with the pending MRR deadline… I experienced a nervous breakdown. I gave up working on our business plan and drove to Robinson’s Galleria for some RETAIL THERAPY to help me get back in focus.

First stop was Charles & Keith for the black, flat mary janes I’ve been dreaming about for the past two weeks. I’ve been imagining myself wearing it with my colored tights and mini skirts. Then I went to check out my usual hunting spots: VNC, Chocolate, Circa, stores at the 5th Avenue, Top Shop, and Terranova where I was able to snag a pair of army green cords for only P299! How could I go wrong with that price?! There was also a new store, Blue Navy, I checked out. I ended up buying a pair of army green capris. As you can tell, army green is my IT color of the moment. I felt better after all the shopping I did but my feet couldn’t stop moving! I went back to Charles & Keith and bought the brown monogram sandals. After that, I finally felt totally refreshed and ready to take on the daunting task of finishing my MRR!

But that’s not the only therapy I did… I got some BEAUTY THERAPY too. I went to Basecut Salon where I always get my hair done. With just a few snips off my bangs, I finally got the anime-look I was aiming for! With my black mary janes, mini skirt, and classic white top… I could pass off as a school girl! Which I hear is such a turn on for some guys… I also had my eyebrow threaded. When I wake up later, I will end my therapy with a visit to the derma.

And despite of looking like a ditz for putting a picture of stuff I got, I will still post it so I can look at it while to inspire me to finish our MRR.


My Therapy Finds! Posted by Hello

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...