Saturday, February 05, 2005

Guy-Lit

I just finished reading one of the three books I gave Martin for his birthday. It's one of those I call guy-literature, male version of Bridget Jones. It's kinda weird reading from a guy's perspective, but it was refreshing nonetheless. Lots of quotable lines.

"Everybody loves a lover but too many lack the Staying Power. Love should be fatal. You should never recover from it. If you can, then it wasn't love."

-- Will Kelly from "The Legendary Girlfriend"


2 comments:

Hobbes said...

Try Nick Hornby - Fever Pitch or High Fidelity

Conchita said...

I checked in the net his books... sya pala yung About A Boy! And I've seen the High Fidelity movie. Fever Pitch sound good... I'll check him out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...