Tuesday, January 16, 2007

and Golden Globe goes to...

Of course I watched the Golden Globe. I was rooting for some of my favorites and I was happy most of them did win. Here's the list of the winners:

MOVIES
Picture, Drama: "Babel"

Actress, Drama: Helen Miren, "The Queen"

Actor, Drama: Forest Whitaker, "The Last King of Scotland"

Picture, Musical or Comedy: "Dreamgirl"

Actress, Musical or Comedy: Meryl Streep, "The Devil Wears Prada"

Actor, Musical or Comedy: Sacha Baron, "Borat"

Supporting Actress, Musical or Comedy: Jennifer Hudson, "Dreamgirls"

Supporting Actor, Musical or Comedy: Eddie Murphy, "Dreamgirls"

Director: Martin Scorsese, "The Departed"

TELEVISION
Series, Drama: "Grey's Anatomy"

Actress, Drama: Kyra Sedgwick, "The Closer"

Actor, Drama: Hugh Laurie, "HOUSE"

Series, Musical or Comedy: "Ugly Betty"

Actress, Musical or Comedy: America Ferrera, "Ugly Betty"

Actor, Musical or Comedy: Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"

I was so happy Meryl Streep won! Her speech was so funny and sooo Miranda Priestly. I was also happy Hugh Laurie won coz I love watching HOUSE so much. I love his sarcasm. I was also rooting for America Ferrera and Jennifer Hudson. Of course who doesn't like Sacha Baron! Borat was hilarious!

Anyway, people are saying we can see the trend of how the Oscars will go. There's the SAG Awards frst though.

But first, let's enjoy the red carpet...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...