Monday, January 15, 2007

Lemme do my jete!

Having been a ballerina for almost ten years, wearing ballet flats now just makes me want to jete and pas de bourree. I have several ballet flats which my mom got from GAP and American Eagle. Here in the Philippines I bought a couple from T. Although theirs is not as soft as I'd like them to be.

Day from now my mom will be traveling to London. Home of the French Sole, the best ballet flats ever! I've already printed the style and color I want and gave it to my mom. Just to make sure, I also emailed it to her with the store's address. My friend Tin-tin, who is a self-proclaimed French Sole addict, is also requesting for a pair too.



What's so great about Fench Sole? Like a true pair of ballet slippers, their ballet flats conforms to the shape of your feet. So when you buy one make sure its a snug fit.

I love my heels. I always say I could be Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City running in my Manolos... if only I had one. But I like being the laid back feeling of being closer to the ground.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...