Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The need for Speed(y)!

When I was younger I've always associated Louis Vuitton with matronas. But for the past several years LV has really been updating their designs... either that or I'm getting old. Wait... I think I should say... my taste is getting more sophisticated. Hah!

My mom just came from London and she bought us the Speedy Monogram Mini Lin. I say us because she says she now buys bags and accessories for us to share. I love my mommy!

Oh, for those true blue designer addicts, wasn't sure which one should go first, the style of the bag or the design. Sort of like ordering your coffee from Starbucks eh?!

Made in the iconic shape of the House, this Speedy comes in Monogram Mini Lin cotton and linen canvas and is both light and supple. Ideal for everyday essentials, it features a zipper closure. Size 11.8" x 8.3" x 6.7"

I did get my French Sole red ballet flats. My mom reminded me several times how expensive it was. It will be my last. Promise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...