Thursday, January 18, 2007

Walking the red carpet

Here are some of my Golden Globe favorites...

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: The current First Couple of Hollywood! Gray is so in right now.
Ellen Pompeo: Never seen a doctor look this hot!

Forest and Keisha Whitaker: Forget about Forest... I love Keisha's dress!

Justin Timberlake: Thanks for bringing sexy back!

Rachel Weisz: I've been addicted to red lately and this is simply sexy!

Reese Witherspoon: How the hell does she pull this off?! Red shoes?!

Sheryl Crow: Love the way it falls on her body.

Yunjin Kim: From "Letters from Iwo Jima". I can pull this off too!!! If I had the cleavage to go with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave is Angelina's... Love the gray tone on her... btw, enjoyed reading this blog...

Conchita said...

Thanks McDreamer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...