Monday, February 19, 2007

Clicking my heels like Mary Poppins

I call this my Mary Poppins shoes from Schu. I told myself I would control my shopping urges because I need to save for my wedding. But while we were going around Galleria last Saturday after we paid our reservation fee at Crowne Plaza Hotel, I saw this pair and immediately asked for my size! They only have it in two colors: black and teal. I went with black, the most wearable color. I thought it was affordable enough at P1800. I doubt I could find the same style that cheap...



It's actually my first Schu purchase. I never could find a style that causes my heart to double over when I'm there. I always wait for that heart-stopping feeling... those palpitations when I see something I like. This one I totally felt it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...