Monday, February 26, 2007

What's up COACH?

This me torturing myelf by window shopping online. I know I have to save up for the wedding! I was just browsing in the net when I came upon the Coach website. Spring is in the air, hence, the inspiration for this collection. Evoking images of weekends in the beach, relaxing in the Hamptons, colors of the sun and sea...

Here are some of my favorites...oh, and not all of them are bags!

Too bad Coach left Rustan's. But if ever you're in the US, feel free to grab a bag for me!



Hamptons Weekend Patchwork Tote... I love crazy prints



Hamptons Weekend Small Tote



Hamptons Striped Satchel


Hamptons Pebbled Leather Large Caryall


Hamptons Scribble Oblong Scarf


Rhea Sandal



Rosabel Sandal... gladiator sandals are back!



Starla Flip Flop... how could I say no to a flip flop?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...