Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BLEEPS!!!!

Argh! Of course it's only a matter of time before our IT at our office blocks Blogger.com. They eventually blocked every other site I go to... Kikay.exchange (though for some weird reason it was un-blocked) and Multiply. I can still visit my site but I can't access blogger to update it which I sometimes do in the middle of the day. When I visit my friend's blogs pictures don't appear! Crap when visiting sites like Sartorialist! I was hoping to rave a little bit about finishing HP7 last Sunday. I know, definitely not a model employee, but hey, I've got to relieve my stress somehow.

My access to the net is now limited not only at the office but also at home coz my laptop is doing this Excorsist thing and is currently possessed with a virus. Being the non-techie that I am, I don't know how to fix it. I know my laptop is going to die on me any day now. Grrr! Well, at least it survived grad school.

Borrowed this gadget from my bro. Just spent a few minutes updating my blog while I finish reports I need for work. Sigh! Ateneo-DLSU tomorrow... am I watching live? Of course not! Have work!!! So if you see me on t.v. it probably wasn't me!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...