Saturday, July 21, 2007

DO NOT DISTURB!!! BUSY WITH DEATHLY HALLOWS!!!

Earlier today... and I mean earlier... still groggy from lack of sleep, I drove to National Bookstore at Mall of Asia to pick up my reserved copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. My hands were tingling with anticipation as I received the book from the nice lady by the cashier. This is it. The end is here.

An hour later I was already at the fourth chapter. I read a little while having coffee at the nearby Starbucks.

When I got back from a meeting with our jeweler, I read till the seventh chapter.

I have to stop coz I'm meeting Tini and some of our friends. I would've wanted to ditch all of them and lock myself up in my room till I finish all of the 759 pages but I wanna savor the pain of reading it slowly. It's the last book anyway...

2 comments:

kong-chu said...

Finished the book in 8 hours... my head now aches.

Conchita said...

finished the book yesterday. i have stiff neck from reading the whole day! hahaha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...