Thursday, July 19, 2007

Feeling BLECH!

For the past two weeks or so I have been a very, very busy bee. Suddenly my brain is on overdrive finishing this "project" I'm part of here at work. Even now as I blog, I actually have a gazillion things to do. But as you've noticed, I'm no where near those gazillion things because I've finally worn my brains out. As they say... we just use 10% of our brains. I think I've reached my quota. The sleepless nights and the rushing around to do this thingie has really worn me out!

I have a cough that wouldn't start and my body is aching in places no one can find... I'm seriously thinking of skipping work tomorrow to get a check up. Eversince I got my HMO card I've been getting check ups like crazy. Hey, gotta use them while you can right?!

Maybe I need some TLC and retail therapy to get me going again...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...