Friday, July 27, 2007

One Sweet Day

"Ang sarap maging Atenista"

Yesterday Ateneo won their first game against La Salle who are hoping to come back with a bang after their yearlong suspension last year. It was an exciting game from the first tip off. The atmosphere inside Araneta felt like it was a finals game! You can actually see where the sea of green ended and the blue began.

Great teamwork from all the players of Ateneo. Bench scoring was considerably high thanks to the continuous movement of players done by Coach Norman Black. Probably the hunger to beat our Green rivals also added fuel to the fire.

I was holding my breath specially when the game went overtime. I was so glad I got to watch it! Naughty Ateneans even brought out tarps with the word "Suspended" printed on it while DLSU was chanting "Beat Ateneo, Animo La Salle". Although I think it shut them up for awhile. And everytime they attempted to chant again, Ateneans would just chant back "Suspended". I can't think of another school who can do that stuff to each other... hehehe

If you saw me in the lower box screaming my head off... it wasn't me... promise... I was stuck at home with a tummy ache...

Many thanks to Fr. Art of UST...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...