Saturday, September 06, 2008

Eagles meet Archers at Trinoma

Apparently the powers of Ateneans and Lasallians can really move mountains! No two schools can have this much impact!

Today is THE day for the Eagles and Archers as they go against each other for the 2nd time this season. Ateneans took the first game and has propelled itself to the top clinching a twice-to-beat advantage. Today's game, I bet Lasallians will give everything they've got to win this game. A lose will mean a playoff against FEU for the 2nd spot.

Well, if you're like us who couldn't get tickets for the game, head on to Trinoma Cinema to watch the game. There will also be face painting of school colors, a photobooth and wishing wall set up. And if you present this coupon, you'll get freebies and avail discounts from some of the establishments there. Click here for the details.

Other than Trinoma, the game will also be televised in Moro in Ateneo. There's booths set up too. They are also giving away autographed shirts.

My husband and I, with my bestfriend and her daughter, will just be at home since my condition prevents me from watching anywhere else. I will be preparing tacos.

One Big Fight!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...