Friday, May 01, 2009

It's my first Mom's Day

I can now officially demand a gift on Mother's Day. Yey! But we now have a little one with an insatiable hunger, most of our shopping money goes to him now. And I know that even if he's a boy with limited fashion choices, I will still end up shopping for him. If mom is a fashionista, baby boy has to be too! Well, since May is mom's month, I'm so happy Powerplant has lots of activities for moms like me! I'm so looking forward to these bazaars!


I'm hoping to see my favorite Multiply sellers of baby stuff at the bazaar and looking forward to the various activities during the Expo Mom. Our birthing class instructor reminded us about it.

On Mother's Day, I'll definitely spend it with my family. I told them we'll have dinner instead of lunch because I'll be meeting up with Papa Piolo and John Lloyd at ASAP '09!!! Hahaha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...