Friday, May 01, 2009

We want YOUR shoes!!!


I've been trying to get the post-pregnancy weight off for a couple of months now. It's been a struggle to find time between work and spending time with my baby. But I wanna look hot on his first birthday so I'm trying to psyche myself. I also promised myself I would join at least one marathon this year. I haven't started running though, because I found out my old rubber shoes is not fit for exercise anymore. I need new ones! Okay, so maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to buy a new pair... But Adidas gave me a sign that this is the best time to grab a pair!

Adidas wants our old shoes! Bring an old pair to any Adidas shop and in exchange they'll take as much as P1,000 off your next purchase of any Adidas shoes. Here's the mechanics:

1. Bring in your old sport shoes of any brand to receive:
a. P500 OFF your new purchase worth P1,500-P2,999
b. P1,000 OFF your new purchase worth P3,000 and up
2. Each discount value is applicable for only one pair of shoes purchased. Bring in as many old pairs to get discounts on as many new shoes!
3. Only accepts 'sports shoes' of ANY BRAND (no sandals, high heels, flats, leather, or infant shoes). Old sport shoes have to be in decent condition and still functional.
4. All old shoes will be donated to Pamulaan Center for Indigenous People Foundation.
5. Promo Period runs from May 1-17, 2009

This would be a great opportunity to clean up our shoe closet, start getting fit, get a discount shopping AND most of all, help others.

The Pamulaan Center for Indigenous People Foundation aims to develop, preserve and share the rich culture of our indigenous brothers and sisters. The word Pamulaan is a lumad-Matigsalog word for seedbed.

2 comments:

shallow said...

really? so if i bring two pairs, can the discount for both be applied to just one purchase?

Conchita said...

i think it's one pair of shoes per purchase only.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...